Friday, May 23, 2008

Beach Baby

As I threw this purple sundress in the washer yesterday (yes, a week later... don't judge), I smiled at the sweet potato stains on it. And believe me, they were all my fault, not Pearson's. I had a flash-forward to me being a very messy momma one day, and a flash-back to the fun I had with this sweet little baby boy last weekend. I'm so excited I got to go on his first beach trip!

I had a great time with my brother, Laura, and baby P! It is so rare we get to spend more than a night together -- a quick weekend once every month or so at best at Mom and Dad's. It was so good to be with some of my favorite people for 4 days!! Only having the rest of the fam there would've made it better.

What a good-lookin' family!

I leave you with this... need I say more?

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Mr. P is so lucky to have you as an aunt!! Now you have me wanting to pack up and leave for the beach right now!!! I don't know if I can wait 20 more days!!! I am so glad you had a fun relaxing time with Darrell, Laura, and Pearson!

Shelli Allen Photography said...

hey girl! soo good to hear from you on the blog! i am going to be stalking you now!