Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mon Petit Valentine

Who can resist this little face?! (Laura, I hope you don't mind I stole this from the broadwayblog.) This is the neph, aka my little valentine. Love him.

I saw Definitely, Maybe tonight and definitely, not maybe, loved it! So cute. I was texting Brooke like crazy during the beginning of the movie making "fake" plans with her until her real valentine could surprise her. Sweet Stephen drove into town for Valentine's Day to surprise his little valentine after a long day's work. Want details, B!

happy love day!

PT

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem... why didn't you tell me you had a blog?

By the way, I got your voicemail last weekend but haven't had time to call you back yet. Miss you tons!

Come visit us soon!

Anonymous said...

so cute! haha, yeah ya'll got me good :)

Beth Goff said...

I didn't know you had a blog!?? I LOVE what you have done so far. You are such a good writer and you have some pretty funny stories! Miss you tons!
Beth