Monday, March 17, 2008

Not Old, Just Vintage

Charleston, ca. 1987

My how time flies!! Dad's stache is gone, his hairline's a little... different, but his heart is just as big as it's always been. Happy Birthday, Dad!! You're 50 and Nifty! I'm so glad you're my dad, and I believe your second half-century is going to be even better than your first. Love you!
The rents are once again the same age, so all is well on the homefront.
**Please notice, I'm rocking the Reeboks with the straps... the straps. I wonder if those are Apple Bottoms pink leggings? I am so cool.**

4 comments:

Beth Goff said...

What a cute picture!!! Tell your dad happy birthday for me! I did think of him today!

sjefferson said...

Paige,

I'm LOVING your blog!! Girl, after working in NASCAR and other sports, I've got a few toothless, heavy-accented stories of my own! And yes, rednecks do reside in all parts of this country! We must meet for a drink and share. There is something about being around a celebrity or someone on television that brings the freak out of people. I love the "How'd ewe getta job like gat?" questions. I would just smile and laugh while I was trying to translate what sounded like English-- all the while thinking, "I don't have the time and you don't have the brain capacity to understand how I got this job ...Talk to you later."

Anyway, I look forward to reading more job laughs. Hope you are well!

Love,
Sarah Jefferson

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had a pair or two of those Reeboks too. Remember the pink jeans jacket Grandmother bought you? The 80's were so cool! Ha!

PT said...

Sarah,
You are too funny! I'm sure the Nascar world has some interesting people! Glad you're enjoying the blog.

Hope to see you soon!