Whoa! Where did September go?! I feel like I've been saying that about every month recently. Maybe that means I'm getting old... Speaking of, my birthday, I mean MONTH, is in full swing. I've had a family party, a friend party, lots of fun lunches and dinners, and (dun dun dunh!) way too many desserts. Wow. I love birthdays!!
Last week, my friends were sweet enough to go out with me for a Mexican fiesta! It was lots of fun. Then Tuesday, I passed the birthday crown to BRITT for her special day... she kicked off her month-long celebration with a fun night at Bees Knees. So now we're both the birthmonth girls! Did I mention we looove birthdays??
I'm still recovering from the romping in Athens Saturday. I knew there was too much pre-game hype. Shouldn't have blacked out. Besides the actual game (if you can even call it that), Athens was a blast! I stayed with Natalie who's finally back in Georgia (yay!) and has a beautiful home in 5 Points, and we had a yummy lunch together at Zim's Saturday. Friday, I went on a date with Frank and Terri to our favorite restaurant Last Resort. Salmon & grits + black bean crepes + Gorgonzola bleu cheese + good company = a little slice of Heaven. After a great dinner, we met great friends at East West to catch up. It was such a fun weekend!
As for the game, if we're going to lose to somebody, I'd rather lose to Alabama than anyone else. RTR. (love ya, MB!)
There's a touch of fall in the air this morning, and I. Love. It. Now that another September's come and gone, I'm ready for crisp fall days, pumpkins, and good football. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. And I'll try to blog again before then. I mean, how can this be the "coolest blog ever" if I only blog once a month. Right, Faris?!
Super pumped about the VP debate tonight. 9 pm - don't forget to watch!
Last week, my friends were sweet enough to go out with me for a Mexican fiesta! It was lots of fun. Then Tuesday, I passed the birthday crown to BRITT for her special day... she kicked off her month-long celebration with a fun night at Bees Knees. So now we're both the birthmonth girls! Did I mention we looove birthdays??
I'm still recovering from the romping in Athens Saturday. I knew there was too much pre-game hype. Shouldn't have blacked out. Besides the actual game (if you can even call it that), Athens was a blast! I stayed with Natalie who's finally back in Georgia (yay!) and has a beautiful home in 5 Points, and we had a yummy lunch together at Zim's Saturday. Friday, I went on a date with Frank and Terri to our favorite restaurant Last Resort. Salmon & grits + black bean crepes + Gorgonzola bleu cheese + good company = a little slice of Heaven. After a great dinner, we met great friends at East West to catch up. It was such a fun weekend!
As for the game, if we're going to lose to somebody, I'd rather lose to Alabama than anyone else. RTR. (love ya, MB!)
There's a touch of fall in the air this morning, and I. Love. It. Now that another September's come and gone, I'm ready for crisp fall days, pumpkins, and good football. Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. And I'll try to blog again before then. I mean, how can this be the "coolest blog ever" if I only blog once a month. Right, Faris?!
Super pumped about the VP debate tonight. 9 pm - don't forget to watch!
The girls at Vallarta's -- Happy Birthday, Pagina!
Yay Jack!
Charlsie, me, Britt -- Happy Birthday, BRITT!
sweet Curran -- he took me to Bees Knees for my bday
Britt and me Blacked-out, Faris Whiting-Out
2 comments:
First- your dinner with Terri and Frank sounds amazing. You made me hungry!
I have glad you had a great birthday month! :) All your pictures are so cute.
Miss you! (probably will get to see you in the near future I hope!)
I love Paige and her blog!!!!
Post a Comment