Thursday, November 6, 2008

This boy is ONE!

Happy Birthday, Pearson!!
You are one year and one day old and such a little joy. Miss you! xoxo


This little guy (my nephew) cracked us up, a couple months ago, sitting on Mom and Dad's kitchen table. We were playing papparazzi and realized every time the light would go on, right before the flash, Pearson would squint his eyes and pull his head back to prepare for it. That little grin! He did it over and over, the exact same way every time. It. Was. Hysterical.

Thank you for making us laugh and smile, Pearson Tucker, we love you!!

2 comments:

Connor Family Blog said...

Thank you for blogging Pagina! Pearson is precious.

MG said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet little nephew you have... and I guess I get to claim his as a distant cousin??? So confusing how that works! Oh well... he's precious!

We were going to come to Augusta this weekend but Knox is pretty sick so we are staying home to get everyone well. We might try to come again next weekend. What does your schedule look like? I would love to see you!