December was a flurry of family, friends, parties, celebrations, good eats, special church services, early morning work, and some much-needed vacation days to relax. I got to catch up with some dear friends (and their babies!) who I don't see nearly enough and spend quality time with so many people I love. What a happy ending to a happy 2008! Here's to an even better '09!
Britt & Ross's Engagement Party (the first of three parties, one night...so fun!!)
Britt's maids...it's going to be a FUN spring
Christmas Angel
love a man in a tux

bloomfield buddies! yay for an impromptu reunion

Tee, the cutest 3 year old in the world.
a sweet surprise from a sweet boy
4 comments:
glad to see you're doing good! you look so pretty in all your pictures! hmmmm....i'm curious about this sweet boy :)
glad to see you're doing good! you look so pretty in all your pictures! hmmmm....i'm curious about this sweet boy :)
Love the update. Sorry I was so frazzled at lunch. I feel like that's the new me...and I don't like it! Let's get lunch Thursday maybe? Or we could go walk and get lunch grubby. I'm up for whatever. :)
hey Paige... i think this is your blog... i found your thru Jennifer Izants blog site... You look great!!! LOVE, ann
Post a Comment