Thursday, March 12, 2009

Herbalicious

I've got some blogs swirling in my head that I need to get onscreen, but this will help me ease back onto the blogwagon. Enjoy this 3 minutes of pure goodness. A little background: my co-worker did this "man on the street" interview after a meth bust at a nearby house. Usually we reporters give up after one or two questions when you realize you're not going to be able to use the interview. Thankfully my friend did not, because now we have this. Meet Herb. Love Herb.

Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

Kristen O'Kelley said...

Thanks for the laugh...that's hilarious!

Beth Goff said...

I could not get the video to work!! Sad :(

Anonymous said...

Wow...that was great! ha!
Hope you are doing well! And hope to see you soon.
~Amo

MelanieB said...

Truly entertaining! I'll bet that was better than half the actual reports aired! Don't forge to use your brain beside the hatrack....as opposed to some other brain you might have. :-)
I'll bet he'd make perfect sense to most of the people celebrating downtown right now.

Connor Family Blog said...

Hell no! Hahahahahaa, this is hilarious. So glad you blogged.

sjefferson said...

There are no words. Didn't I see him at the race track once? Everything in the last minute is hilarious...espcially the little tick he got right in the middle of his sentence.

Beth Goff said...

I finally got to see it... I had no Java on my computer so our I.T. guy fixed it at work. Very funny!!! Love Herb!