I'm thinking of trying a new hairstyle...just to keep things fresh. What do you think?? I saw this woman on a story forever ago. She was at an elementary school open house and was dead serious about her hair. My only regret is that I didn't ask her for an interview...then I could've gotten a glimpse into what was going on behind all that Aqua Net. (And you say I tease my hair, Laura Frances??)
In the four years I've been in Augusta (my work anniversary was this weekend), I've crossed paths with plenty of unique people, some with crazy stories, others with crazy hair like this sweet lady. It's been quite the experience. When I moved to aug in '04, I just happened to notice the mileage on my car because it hit an even number. Despite my unreliable memory, the number stuck with me. Since then, I've logged 82,000 miles on my car!! (That's a lot of road trips!) Now I'm going to try to blog the next few million miles ahead in this life.
Along the road, I'm hoping to meet lots more people who let their freak flags fly.
PT
No comments:
Post a Comment