Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, baby Tyler!

I love this kid! No, he doesn't normally go around wearing leopard jackets -- but he did find this one in my closet at home and modeled it for the fam for a good laugh. I wasn't there, but I definitely laughed out loud when I got this picture at work. I love technology.

tylertucker is smart, very funny, and likes to take long walks on the beach. Okay, I made that last part up, but he is a blast to hang out with, and one day, I hope he will make everyone laugh... LIVE from NY on Saturday nights.

Love you, T!! Happy Birthday! (He is a semi-regular blog reader, as in once every three weeks, so who knows when he'll see this!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! The little kid that used to follow us around isn't so little anymore! Happy birthday Tyler! Leopard prints are very flattering on you. Too bad we don't have one of grandmother's wigs to add to the ensemble.