Monday, June 30, 2008

Warning: Screws Loose

No, not me! But, I have had a rough night. I came home from work and tried to turn on the light, pulling the chain on the fan. The light cover -- you know, the big, white mama-jama kind on fans -- fell three feet on my forehead. The goose egg is growing by the minute. I just put that ugly thing back up today (it fell last week... don't judge), but apparently I didn't get the screws tight enough, because it was not secure. I have a BIG headache.

Then, I was using the bleach pen I just found while cleaning my bathroom earlier -- I've had a very productive day -- when I turned it up to fix it and accidentally squeezed it. It spewed all over my face... in the corner of my eye, up my nose and in my mouth. Oh, and all over my black tanktop. I think it's time to call it a day - my head hurts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think you need to try and forget this day ever happened. Why didn't your landlord fix the fan?

MelanieB said...

Hope you are okay! I woke up to my sleep-walking husband taking the screws out of our fan light fixture very shortly after we got married. Fortunately, neither of us were hit in the head! I was able to get it from him and send him back to bed.

Beth Goff said...

Sweet Paige... I am giving you a big hug through my computer right now! :) Hope tomorrow is an amazing day!!!